Oakville Auto InsuranceGet A Quote
Auto Insurance Oakville
Car insurance is important to protect you and and any passengers that travel in your vehicle. At Regal Insurance Brokers, we understand the importance of car insurance and will help you to obtain insurance that suits your needs. With numerous insurance partners, we will find you the right car insurance coverage at our most competitive price.
Your car is what you rely on to get where you need to go. With the right car insurance, you can ensure that your car can be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible to get you back up and running after an accident – without paying tons of money out of your pocket.
While car insurance is a great way to protect yourself from the financial burden of repairing/replacing a vehicle, it is also mandatory by law to have at least basic coverage in order to drive your vehicle.
A basic automobile insurance policy provides you with coverage for third party liability and accident benefits which can protect you from the financial loss that comes with being sued and provide you with benefits for injuries you obtain in an automobile accident.
There are many types of coverage available on an automobile insurance policy. Some coverage is standard, with other coverage is optional. The main types of coverage are:
- Third Party Liability for Bodily Injury or Property Damage: Covers expenses related to the bodily injury or property damage to a third party when you are held legally responsible for the accident
- Accident Benefits: Provides coverage for some expenses related to an injury you obtain in an automobile accident (e.g. loss of income, medical rehab, attendant care, etc.)
- Family Protection: Provides benefits for the insured person(s) for injuries or death caused in an automobile accident by a third party who has insufficient insurance to cover the claim
- Direct Compensation for Property Damage: Provides coverage for physical damage to your vehicle when you are not at fault for an accident
- Comprehensive Coverage: Provides coverage for damage to your vehicle as a result of fire, theft, falling objects, collision with an animal, windshield damage, etc.
- Collision Coverage: Provides coverage for damage to your vehicle as a result of an at fault accident or a hit and run
- Supplemental coverage (such as loss of use, liability for non-owned automobiles, emergency road service, removing depreciation coverage, conviction protection coverage, accident protection coverage, etc.)
Our dedicated team of Oakville Insurance Brokers are insurance experts who are ready to answer all of your questions and help you understand you insurance coverage. With multiple insurance partners, we can help find the best coverage for you at a competitive price.
Because we also offer home, commercial, travel and life insurance, we can assist you with all of your insurance needs – and even bundle some of your policies to get you the most savings!