Personal Lines – Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a service-oriented individual who enjoys a fast-paced work environment?
We are looking for an energetic, professional Personal Lines Service Broker to join our Kitchener team.
Benefits of the position
- Variety of responsibilities means no day is the same.
- Social Interaction with clients, Insurance Company Representatives and team members.
- A fast paced, friendly environment where you are encouraged to develop personally and professionally
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Recognition as an authority on insurance in your community.
- Look after all aspects of maintaining and servicing personal lines clients.
- Make recommendations regarding coverage, products and claims.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and insurance companies.
- Resolve client issues with minimal assistance and disruption
- Effectively represent client and office position to underwriters.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Will have 1 year minimum of personal lines service experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines.
- Valid RIBO license
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org