Waterloo Auto InsuranceGet A Quote
Auto Insurance Waterloo
Car insurance is an investment that financially protects you from unforeseen accidents resulting in physical damage, bodily injury, and financial loss. At Regal Insurance, it’s our job to compare rates to find you the most comprehensive and affordable car insurance in Waterloo. Our expert Waterloo Insurance Brokers are dedicated to offering personalized service while looking out for your best interests.
Throughout the year of 2020, a total of 4,715 reported traffic collisions occurred under the jurisdiction of the Regional Municipality of Waterloo, resulting in 673 of persons injured, according to the Region of Waterloo collision report. While Waterloo car insurance doesn’t prevent these events from happening, it does provide a security blanket that ensures you don’t have to worry about how the financial aspect will be paid – no matter if the incident is small or large.
Car insurance is a contract between you and an insurance company in which a policy is purchased and paid monthly to mitigate costs associated with an accident. In the event of a collision, the insurance company covers the damage and remaining costs.
There are many different types of coverage, which may be priced differently, depending on the insurance company:
- Bodily Injury Liability: covers medical bills, lost wages or income, pain and sufferings, and funeral expenses for those injured in an accident when you’re legally responsible.
- Property Damage Liability: covers the cost to repair damage to the involved individual’s vehicle, if you’re responsible for causing the accident as well as anything else you hit with your vehicle, such as a fence, street lamp, etc.
- Collision: whether you are at fault or not, this coverage pays for the damage to your car when in a collision with another vehicle once the deductible has been paid out-of-pocket.
- Comprehensive: protects against the losses in a result of theft, vandalism, fires, storms, etc.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: protects you and other passengers within your vehicle if injured in an accident by an individual who is uninsured and legally held responsible.
As an independent insurance broker, we are proud to deliver unparalleled car insurance in Waterloo paired with the price to match the needs of each individual. Our continued relationships with several insurance companies allows us to carefully assess and negotiate the best premiums so you can make an informed decision.
Our devoted Waterloo Insurance Brokers are continually trained through RIBO (Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario) approved programs to better understand what products are right for you. We always provide prompt and personal service, simplifying the complexities of Waterloo auto insurance along the way while sharing our knowledge and recommendations.
Let us help you find the right car insurance in Waterloo. Request a quote online or directly speak to one of our qualified representatives at (519) 578-7170.