Sarnia Auto InsuranceGet A Quote
Auto Insurance Sarnia
It is important to have car insurance to protect yourself from unforeseen accidents; but beyond that, it is also important to understand your insurance coverage and ensure it is sufficient. Our Sarnia Insurance Brokers are experts in insurance and can help determine the best coverage options for you, while answering any questions you may have along the way. At Regal Insurance Brokers, we are dedicated to protecting you with the right automobile insurance coverage for your needs.
Car insurance is required by law; however, the coverage that you chose is up to you. Because there are different coverage options, it is important to understand what each coverage includes in order to determine what best suits your needs.
While your standard automobile insurance policy includes Third Party Liability and Accident Benefits Coverage, you also have optional coverage for physical damage to your vehicle as well as supplemental coverage.
Basic automobile insurance coverage can protect you from the financial loss that comes with being sued and provide you with benefits for injuries you obtain in an automobile accident. Optional coverage, such as comprehensive and collision, are meant to repair or replace your vehicle to save you from a large financial loss.
There are many types of coverage available on an automobile insurance policy. Some coverage is standard, with other coverage is optional. The main types of coverage are:
- Third Party Liability for Bodily Injury or Property Damage: Covers expenses related to the bodily injury or property damage to a third party when you are held legally responsible for the accident
- Accident Benefits: Provides coverage for some expenses related to an injury you obtain in an automobile accident (e.g. loss of income, medical rehab, attendant care, etc.)
- Family Protection: Provides benefits for the insured person(s) for injuries or death caused in an automobile accident by a third party who has insufficient insurance to cover the claim
- Direct Compensation for Property Damage: Provides coverage for physical damage to your vehicle when you are not at fault for an accident
- Comprehensive Coverage: Provides coverage for damage to your vehicle as a result of fire, theft, falling objects, collision with an animal, windshield damage, etc.
- Collision Coverage: Provides coverage for damage to your vehicle as a result of an at fault accident or a hit and run
- Supplemental coverage (such as loss of use, liability for non-owned automobiles, emergency road service, removing depreciation coverage, conviction protection coverage, accident protection coverage, etc.)
At Regal Insurance Brokers Sarnia, we care about giving you the best coverage for your needs. With multiple insurance partners, we are able to search for the most competitive company for you.
With the ability to provide coverage for automobile, property, commercial, travel and life insurance, we can be your one-stop for all things insurance and can assist you with all of your policies at once. We can even bundle some policies together in order to optimize your savings.
Our dedicated team of Sarnia Insurance Brokers will help you determine your coverage needs, understand your coverage, and give you the most competitive rate that we can offer!
Business Insurance Home Insurance Travel Insurance Life Insurance Farm Insurance
Ancaster Brantford Burlington Cambridge Fergus Georgetown Guelph Hamilton Kitchener London Milton Mount Brydges Oakville Sarnia St. Thomas Stratford Strathroy Waterloo Woodstock