London Auto InsuranceGet A Quote
Get the Most Cost-Effective Car Insurance In London, Ontario
At Regal Insurance, we specialize in helping London drivers save money on car insurance. Our team of trained insurance professionals will walk you through the auto insurance quote process and ensure you get the coverage you need at the best rate.
With Western University located in London, many student drivers commute to and from the university campuses during the school year. We understand the unique needs of younger drivers, and we’re here to help, as we know that younger drivers often face higher auto insurance rates due to their limited driving experience.
Contact us today for quote and start saving on car insurance in London
In 2016, there were nearly 8,500 crashes in London, Ontario, according to statistics from city police. The junction at Wellington Rd. South and Exeter Rd. holds the lead with 84 crashes in 2016, for a second year in a row. Accidents happen unexpectedly and it’s important to be prepared if they do.
Required by law, car insurance is a contract between you and an insurance company in which an agreement is made for a premium to be paid, and in the event of an accident, the damages are covered according to your specific policy.
There are several different types of coverage, which may be priced differently, depending on the insurance company:
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you’re involved in an accident and deemed legally responsible, this type of coverage pays for medical bills, lost wages or income, pain and sufferings, and funeral expenses for those injured.
- Property Damage Liability: If damage occurs to the other vehicle involved and you’re accountable, the cost for restoration is covered. If an object such as a fence or street lamp is hit, the damage to your vehicle is also covered.
- Collision: Whether you are at fault or not, the damages to your vehicle are covered if a collision occurs with another vehicle, once the out-of-pocket deductible has been paid.
- Comprehensive: If your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair due to storms, floods, falling objects, vandalism, etc., this type of coverage pays for the expenses.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: You are protected if you and your passenger(s) are injured in an accident by an individual who is uninsured and legally responsible.
Our Insurance Brokers in London have been a part of a leading provider of insurance and pride themselves on the principle of finding the perfect insurance to suit each individual. Constantly trained through Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario approved programs, we make the process simple by removing the complexities of London car insurance, sharing our knowledge and recommendations.
As a professional, independent insurance brokerage, it’s our job to compare the competing rates of auto insurance in London and the surrounding areas. We are able to do so by maintaining relationships with multiple insurance companies which in turn allows us to negotiate the best premiums to provide the most comprehensive and affordable options to you.
The success of our Insurance Brokers in London relies solely upon satisfying your London car insurance needs. If you desire quick, personal service when purchasing or updating your insurance, request a quote online or directly speak to one of our experts at 519-514-5796 today.
The best insurance company for young drivers depends on several factors. These include your age, gender, convictions, driving history, years of experience, commuting distance, and the model of your vehicle. To find the best premium, it is recommended to contact a Regal Insurance broker for quotes.
Regal Insurance represents top Canadian insurance companies to offer competitive coverage for any risk. With over 30 years of experience, Regal Insurance Brokers has established strong relationships with our insurance providers, creating strong ties with our insurers.
Factors that affect car insurance in London include your driving history, vehicle usage, type and age of the vehicle, duration of vehicle ownership, your age, your location, gender and marital status, customer loyalty/multiple policies, and whether you’re using winter tires.