Kitchener Auto InsuranceGet A Quote
Auto Insurance Kitchener
Car insurance can provide peace of mind knowing that you are financially protected from unforeseen accidents that result in physical damage, bodily injury, and financial loss. Our team of Insurance Brokers in Kitchener are dedicated to helping you and your family feel safe, secure, and protected with the right type of Kitchener car insurance.
In 2016, there was a total of 5,791 reported traffic collisions that transpired under the jurisdiction of the Regional Municipality of Waterloo. The highest-ranking location in which most collisions occurred was Homer Watson Blvd at Block Line Rd in Kitchener, resulting in 435 over the course of five years, averaging to 87 per year, according to the Region of Waterloo collision report. While having car insurance in Kitchener doesn’t prevent accidents from happening, it’s still important to be prepared if they do.
Car insurance is required by law and is obtained through a contract between you and an insurance company. Once a policy has been chosen, a premium is paid on a monthly basis to alleviate the costs associated with an accident. In the event of an accident, the remaining cost for the damages are then covered by the insurance company.
There are different types of coverage, which may be priced differently, depending on the insurance company:
- Bodily Injury Liability: Covers medical bills, lost wages or income, pain and sufferings, and funeral expenses for those injured in an accident when you’re legally responsible.
- Property Damage Liability: Covers the cost to repair damage to the involved individual’s vehicle, if you’re responsible for causing the accident as well as anything else you hit with your vehicle, such as a fence, street lamp, etc.
- Collision: Whether you are at fault or not, this coverage pays for the damage to your car when in a collision with another vehicle once the deductible has been paid out-of-pocket.
- Comprehensive: Protects against the losses in a result of theft, vandalism, fires, storms, etc.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Protects you and other passengers within your vehicle if injured in an accident by an individual who is uninsured and legally held responsible.
We offer a wide range of insurance products and solutions and understand your car is more than just getting you from point A to point B. Through our fervent relationships with multiple insurance companies, our team of Insurance Brokers in Kitchener are able to negotiate the best premiums while providing comprehensive car insurance quotes and coverage.
Your auto insurance in Kitchener needs are sure to be met as we take the time to understand your necessities, priorities, and budgetary concerns. By building a customized plan for you and your car, you’ll be sure to drive away with the tranquility you deserve.
Let us help you find the right car insurance in Kitchener. Request a quote online or directly speak to one of our qualified representatives at (519) 578-7170.