Regal Insurance Brokers
Get A Quote
Hamilton - Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance – Hamilton
Most people use their vehicles on a daily basis to get them where they need to go. As a frequently used method of transportation, there are many possible risks that could arise when operating a car. Your car insurance coverage is there to protect you when the unexpected occurs. Our Hamilton Insurance Brokers are experts and will find you car insurance that is suitable for you while answering any questions you may have along the way.
To protect yourself from the risks that driving comes with, car insurance is important to have and understand.
Car accidents can happen to anyone, at any time – they’re entirely unpredictable. When car accidents occur, it can cause damage to the vehicles involved or property that belongs to others; and, it can even cause injury to the drivers and/or passengers. This is what insurance is for!
Not only is automobile insurance required; it is also very helpful in protecting the policy holder and drivers. A basic automobile insurance policy is there to provide third party liability and accident benefits coverage while a full coverage policy is there to offer repairs or replacement to damaged vehicles.
There are many types of coverage available on an automobile insurance policy. Some coverage is standard, with other coverage is optional. The main types of coverage are:
- Third Party Liability for Bodily Injury or Property Damage: Covers expenses related to the bodily injury or property damage to a third party when you are held legally responsible for the accident
- Accident Benefits: Provides coverage for some expenses related to an injury you obtain in an automobile accident (e.g. loss of income, medical rehab, attendant care, etc.)
- Family Protection: Provides benefits for the insured person(s) for injuries or death caused in an automobile accident by a third party who has insufficient insurance to cover the claim
- Direct Compensation for Property Damage: Provides coverage for physical damage to your vehicle when you are not at fault for an accident
- Comprehensive Coverage: Provides coverage for damage to your vehicle as a result of fire, theft, falling objects, collision with an animal, windshield damage, etc.
- Collision Coverage: Provides coverage for damage to your vehicle as a result of an at fault accident or a hit and run
- Supplemental coverage (such as loss of use, liability for non-owned automobiles, emergency road service, removing depreciation coverage, conviction protection coverage, accident protection coverage, etc.)
At Regal Insurance Brokers Hamilton, we understand the importance of car insurance and want to make sure that you are getting the right coverage. Having multiple insurance partners allows us to shop for an insurance company that best suits your coverage needs and offers you a competitive price.
Our team of Hamilton insurance experts are ready to help answer all of your questions and ensure you understand your coverage!